4.17.2007

Red Oxx Air Boss


I got the Air Boss as a gift recently, to replace my sagging, formless ETBD carryon. The old bag was with me in Morocco last month (heh), but the frequent packing and unpacking made it clear how having just one big compartment, while flexible, can be a pain. Despite the use of packing cubes.

My wife never liked that bag. Problem is, now she wants my Air Boss!

The quality of materials and construction are just worlds apart. You get what you pay for.

Probably more. The thing comes with a lifetime warranty. And the folks at Red Oxx were really nice and helpful. Hard to come by that combination nowadays.

The bag's layout is very well thought out. Travel writer Doug Dyment helped design the Air Boss, and it is particularly well suited for the business traveller. You can read more about it here.

I'll be trying it out when I go to DC next month for a weeklong conference. Stay tuned.

No comments: