5.24.2007

D.C.





Just got back from Washington.

Well, the new Spy Museum was the only thing I saw, after my conference was done. You can't take photos at the Spy Museum. Of course you can't.

So all the photos here were taken by Rica. I only brought one lens, the fast Sigma 35/1.4. She has only shot with a 50mm on her film camera, so I thought this would be familiar for her. I set the camera for her at P mode, and auto-ISO. She liked using the Nikon DSLR.



I like what she did with this, including the people in the foreground. Most would have gone for the postcard shot.


Doesn't she have a good eye?


For a 9-year old? (mommy took this one)


More from the Smithsonian.




"Daddy, I took this for you..."



She's appreciates what is going on around her.


And she is fearless.


So is her little brother. Witty, to boot.

This is what happens when you give the camera to Mikey.


That was a wonderful mini-vacation.

Nice to be back home.

No comments: